- To help each and every student reach their highest potential by creating an environment of learning that instills great values, sparks dynamism & creativity and promotes global-mindedness.
- To develop a student with life skills who have a balanced all-round personality and a strong desire to learn.
- To develop the next-generation of confident, self-disciplined, world-citizens who will abide by the highest values at all times and set examples in their chosen fields.
Smt. Mandakini Tongaonkar Rotary English School
Dondaicha Education Society started the pre-primary and primary school of English medium in 2002 to provide a better alternative to school education in Dondaicha. The school got a great response in its first year and was a successful move. The school became popular in the short run. Over the next few years, the Rotary Club of Dondaicha actively participated in the school. It resulted in faster growth and development of the school and the school was shifted to Rotary Bhawan.
To enable the students to meet future challenges, the school management board decided to implement an internationally accredited C.B.S.E. curriculum. The school got affiliation with C.B.S.E. in 2011. For the same, an elegant school building was constructed at Malpur road. The construction of the school building was done according to CBRI norms. As a result, the school hardly needs artificial ventilation and lighting facilities throughout the year.
The Principal and teaching staff of the school is well qualified, experienced, and dedicated to the school and students’ progress. The dedication, devotion, and hard work of the Principal and the teaching staff have resulted into setting a tradition of high-quality results in std. 10th board exam. The students and the staff have also excelled in various activities like CCA activities, co-scholastic activities, science, and math subject related activities at state and national levels.
Starving for development of the school to cope up with advancement and contemporary education facilities school provides ultramodern innovative facilities such as
- 3-D Interactive finger touch smart boards,
- First of its kind ‘3-D classroom’ a new innovative concept where students learn in a virtual world experience.
- Library with lacs of online and offline books, study material, the reference material in books, audio, video, and image forms for nursery to P.Hd. in a single touch.
- And many more to come
The school is named as “Smt. Mandakini Tongaonkar Rotary English School” in the memory of the first lady teacher of Dondaicha, the first headmistress, Gandhian social worker, and mother of Dr. Ravindranath Tongaonkar (Internationally recognized surgeon), Smt. Mandakini Tongaonkar. Dr. Tongaonkar family and friends generously supported the school. Similarly, respecting the co-operation and generous support of Mr. Pabudanji Sancheti, a famous businessman and social worker (Khetia, MP) and family, associated Pre Primary school was named after “Smt. Basantibai Pabudanji Sancheti Rotary Pre Primary School
President Mr. Himanshu Shah, Vice President Dr. Mukund Sohoni, Dr. Ravindranath Tongaonkar, Sau. Ashatai Tongaonkar, Prin. V. K. Patil, Dr. Rajesh Tongaonkar, all trustees, Rotary Club post bearers/dignitaries and members, Rotary International, RID-3060, parents, principals, teachers, and other staff have contributed a lot in the progress of the school till today and continuing.
- We will provide, in partnership with the parents, a stimulating learning environment in which every child is cared for and valued for their individuality, creativity and heritage. Within a green, safe and caring campus we will ensure that students of all ability levels are able to excel.
- We will encourage each student to achieve his or her full potential by promoting curiosity and enthusiasm and equip them for the demands and opportunities of the future.